Sunday, March 2, 2008

Things do not fall apart. They change.

I read this somewhere on the net while I was surfing one day about a week ago. And today, I remembered the line/s.

Don't you think when a relationship breaks down that it's one persons fault? Really it's no one's fault (sometimes). In reality, all persons grow and change into someone else over time. Today I may be a frisky person but five, ten years from now I may be a calm person.

In a healthy relationship both persons grow together, thus adapting to change steadily. But if to begin with, the relationship is not based on good and effective communication, then it is most likely to happen that one would wake up next to a person they don't know.

Change is good. Change tests real loving relationship. One can survive it all if one is open to changes.

It's been said that the only constant thing in this world is change. Are you ready to face changes in your life? Don't leave out your partner on it. It is best to share the struggles that come with it, and even better to share the happy moments with someone by your side.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...