Monday, May 29, 2017

All super efforts, something returns - Hopefully. Pray.

This should be my motto today!

I must have sent quite a lot of introduction emails today. With only sleep and eat in between working (and doing chores!0. I probably could have sent more if not for the distractions - kids, facebook and other social media!

For now, I will have to do what I can in between my main role as a carer. Sometimes I wish I could speed time up and explore my interests (or even just surf the internet or something like
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/vox-v847a-wah-wah-pedal). One day! And on that day I am pretty sure I will be missing the kids' noise.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...