Friday, March 21, 2008

Fond of theatres and concerts

Every once in a while I find myself wanting to attend concerts, plays or theatre musicals, or other special events. Call it an interest. So far I’ve seen the following at the state theatre: Cyrano de Bergerac, Les Miserables, They’re playing our song, Mamma Mia, Cabaret, and Lion King. I will be watching the Phantom of the Opera in May, and I can’t wait. If I had the choice (and the money of course) I would be going to these events once a month! I’ve watched John Mayer and a few other popular (and great) singers perform live as well!

I would have wanted to see Miss Saigon as well but I missed out on the tickets! I’ve been told that Kylie Minogue will be performing in Belfast towards the end of June 2008. Should you needaticket to see her live, visit needAticket.ie They are a fast, reliable and professional booking service, that offers a good price as well!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...