Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fashion career for Gorgeous Traveller?

Between Central Park, NYC and the East River lies the Upper crust East Side Manhattan. This area has got to have one of the most expensive apartments and homes in the USA as well as the most fashionable people in town. Strutting their style in Gucci, Chanel, Manolo's and all that, you'd wonder if they ever have gone to New York fashion schools. I have got quite a few friends based in New York now and I've asked one of them about the best fashion schools New York has to offer, in case I decide to shift careers and become a fashion guru. I have always been interested in how the designers come up with real great ensembles! Who knows one day I might just look for a fashion school in New York and just relocate altogether. Not a bad idea at all!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...