Thursday, March 6, 2008

Studying Business management courses

I think there are people out there who just go out in the world and achieve their goals. As if it's automatic in them to just go for it. While there are people who need and want to study furthermore to be equipped with the necessary skills to be successful. Having said this, the latter is not a bad thing at all. Well, if it allows us to reach our highest potential as a professional then it cannot be bad.

Soon I will need to decide whether I would really want to go ahead and start my own business. And in doing so, I will need to take up a few Business management courses . I would like to be able to know the theory side of running a business because the practical side I will learn along the way.

By becoming a memeber of the Chartered Institue of Professional Management, I will have access to twelve accredited certificates and a great wealth of information on comprehensive business management skills. Theirs is a self study, distance learning program which will allow me work at my own pacing. Before I know it I would already have my Plaque hanging on my wall. If you are in the same boat as I am I would consider signing up and becoming a member. It costs less to join compared to the added value of what their courses may bring to your business.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...