Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Four things...

I've copied this post from Sheng..

4 Jobs I’ve Had
..Stock Exchange Employee
..Managed our family business (for a while)
..Family Driver! Haha :)
..Travel Consultant

4 Movies Watched Over and Over
..You've got Mail
..Serendipity
..Sweet November
..Milan :)

4 Shows I Watch
..Lost
..Gossip Girl
..Heroes
..Grey's Anatomy

4 Favorite Things To Eat
..Chocolate anything and everything
..Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream Red Rock Deli
..Meat dishes
..Ice Cream

4 Places I Would Rather Be
..Palawan
..New York
..Fraser Island
..Paris

4 Things I Look Forward To This Year
..Family coming over for a visit
..Going back to Manila!
..More travelling
..Buying my own flat..(hopefully)

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...