Sunday, March 16, 2008

At least 5 Things

(At Least) 5 Things
5 Things Found In My Bag
– Mobile
– Purse
– Office ID
– Cologne
- Minties

5 Things Found In My Wallet
– Debit/Credit/ATM Cards
– Receipts
– Medicare Card and other IDs
- Cash Notes
– IATA Card

5 Things Found In My Room
– Bed
– Night Lamp
- Mobile clothes rack
– Pillows
– Radio

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
– Travel Solo !
– Finish my scrapbook
– Go on a working holiday ? To London or the US
– Organise my photos!
– Start my own (monkey) business

5 Things I’m Currently Into
– Blogging
– Planning itineraries (I've always been into this!)
– Knitting (hehe)
- Taking photos
- Picnics at the Park!!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...