Friday, March 21, 2008

Another QnA

I've picked this up from Sheng. Thanks Sheng!

ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AS HONESTLY AS YOU CAN...

1. Are you happy?
Relatively… Yes!

2. Who are you chatting with right now?
No one.

3. What’s the last thing you bought?
Movie Tickets

4. Who were the last people you hung out with?
Workmates

5. Have you ever broken a promise?
Haven’t we all?

6. Have you ever fallen apart with a friend?
Yes.

7. What are you most excited about?
My family visiting me!

8. What do you usually do when you’re bored?
Surf the net. Or sleep. Or watch DVDs.

9. Who was the last person to text you?
My sister.

10. Who was the last person who gave you a testimonial?
Can’t remember

11. Do you talk to yourself?
Haha! Every once in a while!

12. What do you do when your heart is broken?
I write poems

13. Are you a good friend?
I would like to believe so!

14. What is your hobby?
Writing, surfing the net, trying to be creative (knitting, scrapbooking,etc), photography.

15. Are you artistic?
Sometimes :)

16. Do you wear contact lenses?
Never tried.

17. What is your favorite food?
Anything and everything chocolate

18.Have you ever lost your phone?
Yes, someone took it from my bag while I was doing my grocery shopping!

19. Who do you miss the most?
Friends and family

20. Will you ever admit to your crush that you like him/her?
I have in the past. Hehe!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...