Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter 2008!

Last thursday they gave us Choco Easter eggs at work! In the past years that I've been working in Sydney, I realised that they love their chockies especially at this time of the year! I think next to Christmas, Easter is the next most celebrated season here. Oh well, who's complaining about all those yummy chocolate eggs?? Not me!
Don't you just love all those colourful and interesting chocolate figures of Easter? Chocolate Bunnies and Eggs are just so yummy. I remember last year I had quite a big Cadbury Easter egg, about the size of a basket ball!

Here's a photo of what's left. The other eggs didn't make it. Wonder why. hehe!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...