Friday, March 7, 2008

Black friday shopping

I know Christmas is not another nine months away, but it is never to early to keep notes about what can save us a huge deal when doing our Christmas shopping. Did you know that you can actually save a lot by buying items online during black friday ? Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, and a day we should all mark our calendars off to be at home to purchase Christmas gifts online.This saves you not only money, but your time as well (which of course is invaluable). Black Friday even has an email alert that will send you a message when black friday deals are up online. I've told my sister in law who's based in San Francisco about this, and she's told me she's immediately subscribed to this feature. She says as early as now she's excited to receive an email on the deals her favorite shops may possibly offer. She is such a big fan of Macy's and Radio Shack.

Last year she said she missed out on the Black Friday shopping deals, but she is making sure this year she doesn't miss it. Just writing about all this takes me fast forward into December 2008. I wonder what she will get me this year? Haha! Wishful thinking!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...