Friday, May 16, 2008

A mid year babble


This year I am hoping to try (quite a hopeful phrase!) to achieve a few things for myself. I know it’s a bit quite late for a New Year’s Resolution thing, but really these are just goals that I am wanting to achieve this year:

- Get my full license to drive! So I can go out of town with hubby more often – would be good though if he drives of course!)
- Be more active (even during the next few months of winter!) – Walk or jog around the park at least. Or maybe even walk to/and or from work.
- Re-Learn French

I didn’t want to make a very long list, those three will do for now. That way it’s a little bit more achievable.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...