Wednesday, October 24, 2012

That dental practice for sale

There are so many businesses out there that are folding especially now that times are harder, and competition is everywhere. I just did not think that dental practice for sale was a sign that I would see from two blocks where I live. I would assume it happened to retail shops that sell dresses, or children's toys. But oh well, I guess that's life for us. I'm glad that the dental clinic that we are used to visiting is still very much in business. It can be stressful to try and find a good dentist around here. My little girl is quite happy with how our dentist is, she is what they call to have light hands.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...