Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Our company's employee engagement activity

Every year my company creates a conference for all the employees to attend. It goes on from friday to sunday, and at a destination that is a surprise up until a week prior to the event! Being new to the company I would have wanted to attend this employee engagement activity, however it would mean being at work nearly for ten straight days (or feels like that). I feel I work so hard during the week and don't need to spend another three days with colleagues at an offsite location. That's just me, I suppose other colleagues might look forward to it.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...