Saturday, October 6, 2012

Much a do about wedding decorations

Weddings are just a joy to plan! At least in the beginning when one has the luxury of not rushing and just flipping endlessly through magazines or surfing through web pages for wedding decorations. I especially like conceptualising the whole theme and cutting snippets of ideas. My little sister's wedding was a magical one even if she was a bit of a bridezilla. I know that all the details of the special day was carefully planned out down from the colour of the table napkins to the table centerpieces and the giveaways. I only wish I could have been there to celebrate it with her.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...