Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So much about unsecured business funding

Unemployment is a sad reality. Aside from the obvious financial effect of being unemployed there's the psychological side to it. At one point self-worth goes down. But being in a country that's relatively economically successful meant that the next job is just around the corner. What if I go one step further by starting my own small business? Sure I'm going to need a loan and more information on unsecured business funding, but the rewards would be more fulfilling because the challenges will be greater. I'll be my own boss, I will have a greater sense of responsibility. I'll be my own boss. I should really stop letting ideas float out of my head into thin air and start putting them on paper. 

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...