Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cathy and Mark's wedding decorations

I've only been to a few weddings and I thought each and every one of them were great. All details of wedding decorations has been paid attention to. From the flower arrangements right down to the table napkins. No couple wants an ordinary wedding. Even simple weddings have a subtle flare to them. Some couples go all out because they want the best. Money is not a limiting factor. Though it's true most of the time that if you want the best you have to be prepared to spend big, it's not always the case. I went to a good friend's wedding  just a couple of months ago that was really amazing. The flowers were beautiful and the arrangements were exquisite. The cake was impressive too. What made it truly amazing was I never would have guessed that it didn't cost an arm and a leg. There are wedding decorators out there that can compete with big businesses. People just need to know how to find them.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...