Sunday, October 7, 2012

Talk about Midland Texas auto loans

My husband and I are looking at purchasing a brand new car (for a change now!). Our current trusted vehicle is an old camry, that while it does function well for short drives, we are not sure how it would work if we used it for interstate travel. We're not looking at doing the long drive anytime soon, but hopefully by  next year we would take out an auto loan or speak with someone about Midland Texas auto loans and get on with that trip in our new car! When that time comes and we purchase a new car, I don't mind having the old car and leaving the new one to hubby. I would be too conscious to drive the new one, considering I am not the best driver in town!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...