Friday, October 19, 2012

My family group

I have been working on one family's huge trip for June next year. They are doing such a fabulous itinerary, very extensive and at the same time very detailed. I am taking care of all that small details of the family reunion trip, from the band transportation to the welcome cake at the hotel for the grand matriarch's birthday. So much going on if I may say so, and as much as I would love to have the time to plan it all out day by day (for that 30 days holiday) - it can get exhausting. After all, there are 22 passengers on my list. The age range is diverse and origin cities various too. I am sure it will all be worth it in the end, if only I can finalise all the flights before the end of this year. It will give me time to sort out the hotels and tours early January. Oh how I am wishing I have an assistant to delegate some jobs to. Hmm, that made me think. Maybe it is worth hiring an assistant even just for this task. I know there are virtual assistants that can be hired over the net, for a fixed period and fixed amount. I will need to research this now, or maybe just ask my hubby to research for me! I'm sure he will oblige!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...