Monday, October 8, 2012

Sweet wedding cake toppers

There's this bakery that I pass by on my way to work. As one can imagine they always have beautiful displays of cakes. From the regular (but still a treat anytime) chocolate cake to creative birthday cakes to grand wedding cakes. It's the latter that really amazes me. Layer upon layer of sweet delicious cake lavishly decorated is tastefully created. But a wedding cake isn't complete without the wedding cake toppers. This bakery doesn't seem to run out of ideas on what to place on top of these cakes. From the traditional bride and groom figurines standing side-by-side to the funny ones like the bride in a dominating pose over the groom. Couples will never run out of choices. It's the little details that make wedding cakes memorable.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...