Monday, October 8, 2012

Current affiliation and employee engagement

My current business affiliation is very big on employee engagement and worker satisfaction. There are reminders of this in and around the office head quarters in the city by means of poster. I also get constant emails about wanting to participate or engage with agent communities that I belong to. Today was quite a special one on that note as I was gifted by one of the business managers with a book that made me think about my talents and strengths and focusing on this rather than my weaknesses. I found it a powerful message that aimed to involve workers. If only my previous company offered this too!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...