Friday, October 19, 2012

The thing about unsecured small business loans

I am wondering whether I should have just been in the finance and banking industry, since I have been mingling with small business and talking about unsecured small business loans all the time lately. We are off to the local markets tomorrow and surely more small businesses will have a stall set up. For some reason when I start a conversation with them these topics on finance always come up. As a small business owner I guess these things are always on their mind, all the time and every time. I could understand why. It takes so much effort and time to run a business on their own. It takes up a lot of family and self quality time too!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...