Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thinking about my unsecured business line of credit

Sometimes I wonder how the assessments are made about qualifying sole traders and offering them with unsecured business line of credit. I have been approved for one, but one of my acquaintances who runs a more successful business was declined. I guess there's a reason I decided not to pursue a career in finance! Perhaps if I studied the industry in depth I would not be asking myself these questions. Then again, I can always contact my personal banker and have her explain everything to me step by step! Or if she's too busy I can always count on my dad to know everything!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...