Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On another note about dental practice valuation

Still blabbing about my great dentist today! I never was a fan of them when I was younger - although when I was trying to get into university, I admit to have considered being one! And a number of my friends ended up being dentists - who are still practicing until now (lucky them). Who would have thought that a lot goes on about dental practice valuation. My two lady dentist friends have mentioned this to me on separate occasions which makes me think it is something they teach at university for future dentists. I don't see why it shouldn't be taught in class - as a lot of these dentists work at their own practices!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...