Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Questions and Wants

There are a few things that’s been running in my mind the past few days. A lot of it involves money, my time, and my future. In a world where everything seems so uncertain, I am trying to juggle my priorities in order to achieve a balance of life. So many questions asked and there’s just not enough time to think about all of them, or come up with an answer: should I just go and do part time work so I can focus on my research about travel agency business? When my boyfriend and I get married, will it work if we have separate savings accounts or a joint account? Should I go to Manila and spend one or two months on a business and leisure trip? Or, should I just not go? Should I go on my solo trip?

I guess I am just feeling that life at the moment is going too fast. So fast that I just want time to breathe, and enjoy the moment. After all, I am not getting any younger. I would like to be able to do things that I want to do, such as jogging in the morning at the park, study my finances, come up with a weekly healthy food plan, go to the parlor and spa to do my hair and have a massage, hear mass every day if I can, etc. There are just too many activities that I would love to do. But I can’t or I won’t. One day, I hope I get around doing all these and more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for "always" (at least more than less hehehe)dropping by my site...

Oh, this "hear mass every day if I can" is truly enriching, both spiritually and..in all aspects (..."and everything shall be added unto you.") Mentioning this in your blog, you must be a believer. Struggle on! unto our real home...we are together :).

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

you may want to try having separate accounts with your husband. It has worked for us and we've been married for 18 years already.

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...