Monday, July 21, 2008

41st Sydney International Boat Show

From 31 July to 05 August, 2008 Sydney will be alive and filled with boat enthusiasts, boat lovers, boat collectors, and the like. I may very well be part of it again. Maybe I just like the crowd and the whole exciting festive ambiance. Or, I just enjoy seeing the Marina filled with different boat sizes, shapes,etc!

The Sydney International Boat Show is held annually at Darling Harbour's Cockle Bay Marina. Tickets sell from AUD 10 per child and AUD 18 per adult. Package rates are available for families or groups. It runs from 10 AM to about 6 PM at the Marina, and a bit longer til 8 PM at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre.


Last year there were really nice boats docked. I am sure this year would be as fun to see! Well, another excuse to take my camera with me and take a few snaps.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...