Sunday, July 20, 2008

A tag from Rhea

The rules are simple.
At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
..I was on my 3rd year in college

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
..Cook dinner
..Pay my bills online
..Watch Lipstick Jungle
..Call my mom
..Research a potential trip?!?

3. Snacks I enjoy:
..Ice Cream
..Cheese/Crackers/Wine (??)
..Milo White Choco Bar
..Any Chocolate Bar!

4. Place where I lived:
..Ortigas
..Pasig
..Pasay
..Sydney

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
..Donate to charity
..Travel around the world (fly, cruise, train)
..Invest in a business
..Save
!



2 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

hi! thanks for the tag, but i have done it before. here's the link if you wanna see it . . . http://kaidensgorgeousmum.blogspot.com/2008/06/another-tag.html

but, thanks!

have a nice sunday!

Big Eyed Gal said...

Hi Marie! Done na with the tag. Thanks! :-) Here it is: http://www.bigeyedgal.com/2008/07/tag-from-marie.html

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...