Saturday, August 2, 2008

Conquer the fear of flying


Today I read about this course to overcome fear of flying. Imagine they say that about 1 in 4 persons are afraid of flying. My boyfriend had this as well, so I immediately told him about this course. He's not as scared of flying anymore though. I told him that the more you fly the less scared one gets.

I guess in a way taking courses from experts can make one more excited about flying, and make flying a comfortable experience. I know a lot out there love going to new places. But, sometimes the actual travel method can be a bit too much. Imagine 15 hours straight flight. It can wear out one's body, it can drain the mind. Having a positive outlook to flying can help alleviate all these travel-related stress. (I guess flying business or first class would help as well!).

Knowing the ins and outs of the aviation industry could possibly help. Sometimes it's all in the mind. And, that is a pretty big thing to conquer.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...