Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dreamy driving

It’s already halfway through the year and I still haven’t applied for my driver’s license. I can’t drive in Sydney anymore with my Philippine license. Although I don’t really intend to get a car just yet (living in the city one does not really need this), I would really like to probably just go for a car rental to do long weekends away from the city. I already have a mental list of places I would like to visit. Topping that list would be the South Coast’s Bulli. I went to Bulli beach a few months ago and had a really nice experience. I read the paper today and saw that there are quite a few promotional rates and discounts available. I’m sure with my travel agent card I would get even better deals. Who knows I could probably rent a convertible (yeah right!). Now all I really need to work on is getting my driver’s license.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...