Thursday, June 5, 2008

June Countdown


I find myself having so much countdowns. Whether they are mental notes or actual crossing off the calendar countdown or a cute internet countdown. For this month, I'm looking forward to a few things.

1. Going to tropical haven! (Known as : Mauritius, Ile Maurice, MRU)

2. Hubby's birthday! We're thinking of doing an overnighter somewhere. Or, maybe just go on a real nice dinner date.

3. Just getting back from Mauritius (yes,weird of me I know). But I am looking forward to having a bit of normalcy for a while.

4. Thinking of a new hobby.

5. After June, I'm excited for July! It will be hubby and mine's 7th anniversary!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...