Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Heard You Say This ... LIST

I just thought I'd write a few quotable phrases/words that I've heard this past week. Whether it is something nice, rude, naughty, intelligent, boring, sweet, senseless... whatever... I just thought I'd pick the top ones that I find either funny, rude, weird, embarrassing, cute, senseless, smart or whatever... Just something that someone uttered this week. Whether it's uttered by a friend, a stranger, a colleague, a family member, hubby, someone on tv, a client, something from the movie, someone from the street, whatever... It could be said by me..


"Never underestimate the power of a well written letter" - from the movie, Jane Austen Book Club

"I can not stand taking public transport." - a guy from the street


"Can I borrow my Ipong?..." (referring to the Iphone)
"Do you want some Ipods?..." (referring to the yummy Pods).
- from me! Talk about me mixing up my words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - I would take an Ipong :)

And a belated happy birthday to you :)!

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...