Monday, June 23, 2008

This day next month

.. Hubby and I are celebrating our 7th year as a couple. Time flies by so quick, and I can only try to re-live our early days together. Sweet somethings that can keep me alive for days or weeks with just the memory of it all. Now, we still have our own memory box that we constantly fill with love and cheesy mushy things. Over the years we've done all sort of things together to celebrate special days, special dates, etc. We've travelled a fair bit, Philippines, Asia, and Australia. We've done restaurants, parks, zoos, aquariums, theatres, events, islands, beaches, etc. I am constantly searching for things and activities to do, places to visit. And on our special day next month I am thinking what to do. We've both actually discussed it. What should we do, where we should celebrate, which city to visit. Toodlydoo, should we go out of town? Just have nice dinner somewhere? Should we go biking? Should we do a movie marathon? Should we go picnic? So many options. I am sure I will be able to think of one. (Photo taken from here)

5 comments:

Mariuca said...

Hi Marie! Oh you should definitely go for another vacation! After all, you're the gorgeous traveller remember? He he!!

But anywhere or whatever you guys decide to do, I'm sure it'll be fun cause you'll be together. Happy anniversary to u! :)

Mariuca said...

Hola Marie! I have something for you at my blog, congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Advance happy 7th anniversary to you and your husband! May you have many more years of bliss to come :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, hope that you will have a great and wonderful day ahead of you....start creating a memory to last a lifetime :)

Gorgeous Traveller said...

Hi Mariuca, Thanks thanks for the nice anniv message and the award! :) Will grab that arte y pico soon!

Hi Adie and Cielo :) Thank YOU both for the greeting! I am looking forward to forever... Cheers! TGIF!

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...