Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Traveller's Check List

I am going on my Mauritius trip on tuesday, and I've come up with a traveller's check list of things to bring:

  • Passport/Document organiser

  • Ticket and Itinerary copy

  • Business cards

  • Wallet

  • Camera/Camera charger

  • Camera Memory Cards

  • Mobile/Mobile charger

  • Iphone/Iphone charger

  • Sunnies

  • Smart casual outfits for hotel inspections

  • Dressy clothes for nights out and gala dinner

  • Beach clothes (bikini, sarong)

  • A couple of jumpers

  • Sunscreen

  • Cap

  • Black ballet flats, thongs, black heels

  • An extra bag (or two)

  • Book/Magazine

  • Bag locks

  • Kikay Kit

  • Toiletries

  • Medicine kit

  • Ziplock bag

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh if I could be so organized. You seem to have thought of everything

Gorgeous Traveller said...

Hi mymythefood, I actually start making my list weeks before I am scheduled to leave, and then just add onto it whenever I think of something... It always works for me! You should try it :)

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...