Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wants and Stuff

Grabbed this one from Mind Bubbles.

1. What do you want for your birthday?
-- I’d love to have an all expense paid round the world cruise! With hubby! 

2. Who will be your next kiss?
-- Who else? HubbybunnyPoo!

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
-- I think a few weeks ago

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
-- Nope! And so I’ve got cooolddd feet 

5. How did you spend your summer?
-- That’s about six months down the track! But surely I will plan another getaway then

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
-- Nope!

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
-- Nestea Iced Tea mix from Manila!

8. What are you wearing right now?
-- Black tights and White long sleeves

9. What was your last purchase?
-- I went winter shopping – Bought a few coats, long sleeves, sweaters

10. What was the last food you ate?
-- I cooked pork chops

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
-- Hubby or my Sydney bestfriend

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
See my answer #9

13. Do you have a pet?
-- None. I wish I had.

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
-- Pillow &Tickle fight with Hubby

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
-- Anywhere that’s warm.

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
-- I don’t remember. I think it was my domain. I’m not the online shopper type

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
-- My organized mess gets to me sometimes.

18. Do you miss anyone?
-- Family and friends back home

19. What are your plans for the day?
-- Blog, hear mass, cook dinner.

20. Last person you msg’d?
-- Rhea

21. Ever went to a camp?
-- Ages ago.

22. Are you a good student in school?
-- Yup, always have been.

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
-- I’d start my family, have kids, and travel the world.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
-- Not at the moment.

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
-- I have a lot! Most of them are in Manila, and or America.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...