Friday, May 16, 2008

From scribbling to online journal writing

I believe that one can be most productive doing something that they enjoy, something they’re interested in, and something that allows them to use their skills. I’ve always kept a journal when I was young. I used to scribble every so often in my diary, until a few years ago when I’ve discovered that I could actually trust to keep my thoughts in this world wide web. Little did I know back then that my online blog would enable me to make money by just writing about things that interest me. Bloggerwave is one great avenue that connects bloggers and advertisers, creating a mutually beneficial partnership. I say this company creates a lot of opportunities out there for bloggers who would like to earn by blogging.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...