Sunday, May 25, 2008

View from our balcony at Surfers Paradise



Went to the Gold Coast early this month, and stayed at Surfers Paradise. Our room had a bit of a peek to the Pacific Ocean. Lovely. I tried taking a photo once around sunrise and once at about mid day and once at night. It was so beautiful I almost wanted to relocate to this tourist city. Almost but not quite. I suppose I'd just visit Surfer's Paradise again. This time with hubby. We both have been to the Gold Coast on separate occasions and not together.

1 comment:

Mariuca said...

Hola Marie! Hubby and I are considering GC for our vacation too, love the pics!

And I tagged u, have fun! http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2008/05/more-memes.html

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...