Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ta Da List!!

If you are like me, who just LOVES making Lists of everything. Any topic, all topics, about each thing I can group or think of.... try TADA LIST. It is an online list maker that will satisfy your itchy hands to create endless lists of to do, to buy, to try, to eat, etc.

A few things that I am thinking of making lists on are as follows:
- Things to buy in MNL
- Things to do in MNL
- People to see in MNL
- What to bring back to SYD
- What must - eat in MNL
- Places to visit in MNL
- What to do in Singapore
- What I want to do in 2008
- New year's resolution
- Places I wish to go
- Movies to watch
- Books to read
- Etc Etc Etc

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...