Monday, November 5, 2007

I he<3rt POLYVORE!

Want to make use of your creativity? Or, just plain bored and wanting to waste time coming up with a fashion layout? POLYVORE! I've recently discovered this website, and have been hooked on it ever since! It just allows me to use my ideas and my taste to actually produce something that may very well have been taken out of a fashion magazine! Brilliant mind behind that. It's every young girls dream. Just really being able to mix and match clothes, accessories and background... It's magic! It also makes use of real life clothing pieces. Belts, bags, dresses, tops, shorts, pants, skirts, rings, sunnies, bling-blings and all that one can really buy! The items showcased would feature a link to the online store where one can purchase. Instantly! How cool is that?! All without having to leave the comfort of your seat. Ah, technology!! Who knows what those geniuses will come up with next? I can't hardly wait!!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...