Thursday, December 29, 2011

Visiting the Queen

A couple of weeks ago I sold a tour to a family to go travelling around Europe, with the grand final stop to Visit London. It was such a fun experience organising a big trip for a family with four teenagers! Although initially the head of the family advised me that they were on a tight budget (of course) given that there were six adults travelling for a month! I wish I had done the same thing with my parents when we were younger. We probably would have booked ourselves in London apartments and a few nights in holiday cottages in countryside UK, since me and my sisters were fans of the movie the Holiday!

Come to think of it, I've only ever travelled to Europe with my sister. I wish we are able to go on a holiday to Europe (or anywhere) with my whole family. That would be so much fun, especially now that there are four grandchildren! My little one is the only female grandchild so I wish one of my other siblings would have a girl next time (or maybe me!).


No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...