Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years resolution again?

It's been a while since I actually thought about making a new year's resolution and actually keeping it. In my younger years I would try to come up with one weeks before the struck midnight on the 31st. I usually end up keeping it for a couple of weeks and then forgetting about it.

This year, I want to make an actual goal/s. Not just a one time big time resolution up in the air.

Some of the goals I am thinking of are:
1. Empty my work and personal inboxes!!!
2. Get rid of the clutter (old baby things and my old used clothes!)
3. Organise my filing cabinet, research on valuables insurance. (I suppose I can ask my aunt in the UK who's recently organised her home insurances!)
4. Delete mobile phone messages!

Do you keep a new year's resolution? How long do you manage to stay on it?

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...