Thursday, March 9, 2017

Fairly early breakfast ideas in Sydney

So I am taking a break from my research (where I found out that wwbw has hohner accordion) and thinking about (fairly early) breakfast ideas to take my friend who's visiting Sydney. I have come up with a few options:

1. Shark Island breakfast picnic
I don't know why I am just so into Shark Island! As much as I am considering this option, I may not take it. We are looking at doing an early breakfast and we have limited time! Probably this would be more suitable if a.) we had more time and b.) if it wasn't too early!

2. Thelma and Louise cafe at Neutral Bay
This is my old neighbourhood cafe which always brought so much comfort and memories to me. It would entail a fair bit of a walk and a quick ferry ride (15 mins).

3. Bradfield Park picnic
I just love the view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House in one frame! It never grows old. However, I saw my friend already has just been to this spot this evening!!

4. Some cafe in Circular Quay
This might be the most "rational" and do-able option as it would be a quick 10 minute walk from my friend's CBD hotel. It would be picturesque enough without too much hassle or effort!

Either way, hopefully the weather would cooperate so it would be a pleasant one nonetheless!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...