Thursday, March 9, 2017

Early months (of the new year)

From http://hdw.eweb4.com/wallpapers/9662/

So far the early months of the new year has brought in a lot of challenges - personally in so many ways. Now that it is nearly the second quarter of the year, I am praying that the universe will align itself to be on my side now. Professionally I am planning to implement a few new strategies and that has pushed me to do better and it has excited me about my industry again.

Sometimes all we need is something to ignite that spark again, so that we can look forward to the seemingly gloomy tomorrow. (This is my personal quote. Said by a grieving daughter)



No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...