Thursday, November 24, 2016

Car ride

This week on the way to school, my daughter and I noticed something like a box on the pedestrian island. We thought it looked like an amp (avalon u5) or a speaker box of some sort. Yesterday we took a closer look and it was a mobile speed camera! Very strange indeed. Our quick 5 minute drive to school usually involves random conversations with my 6 year old and it is just fascinating what we get to discover together, about each other or about the things around us. Sometimes I wish she would stay this young forever. But of course, before I know it she would be a teenager - and car rides together will be seldom.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...