Saturday, September 24, 2016

She shed

I must have been living under the radar, as I have not come across the term "she shed" until today while watching this lifestyle show with my mum. And since watching the show I have been doing some pinning on lovely and cosy she sheds! How addicting can this get - checking out ideas for my very own 'woman cave'. I have a million and one ideas that surely would be over my future budget. But I can dream, and so that's free. I am thinking that aside from having my own nook, I can also invite some of the MusiciansFriends or my sisters to hangout when we need a break from our busy mum duties!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...