Monday, November 28, 2016

Furniture and Pieces

To relax and take my mind off my other worries, I've been playing this home design game on my phone. I used to play some other games, but for now this is the flavour of the month! I don't have much game money to purchase furniture, however just clicking on the photos and styling the room brings such different joy. A pretend world of joy that is, for a good 5 minutes. So when hubby was chit chatting to me about his dilemma in re-arranging the stock items and warehouse lighting at his workplace, I offered to look into his blue prints (as if I was a pro). I just can't wait to move into a new home so we could decorate our home from scratch. For now, I will have to be content with doing our Christmas decorations at our current house.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...