Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ah, what's time management


Since I started working from home, officially last week, I struggle to find time for everything. It is overwhelming! I suppose I shouldn't pretend I am supermom and try to not make impossible goals. Frustrating! Hopefully I get better at this.
I am both hands up to those working at home moms. It is not as easy as it sounds. Not at all. Log on time is pretty much anytime, and one is on call the whole day/and night!

Amidst all the work and home duties, I am wishing for more time to do things I enjoy... cooking, baking, blogging. Hmm, perhaps next year will be a better year to do these things. When my little one is older.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...