Thursday, November 1, 2012

This employee engagement weekend


I just found out yesterday that I won’t be alone in skipping the employee engagement activity! I am quite relieved to know that at least on the day following the event I wouldn’t be the only one not able to relate to the stories from the exciting and action packed weekend. Although I would have wanted to make it, I suppose there is next time. I have to attend to other things for now. Would have been nice though that they are celebrating it at Tasmania! I have never been there and so the idea of going to a brand new place would have been exciting! Oh well, next time!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...