Sunday, November 9, 2008
10 Random Things List
Sometimes don't we all just want to be random..? A bit of information here and there, which are seemingly useless and nonsense. Here's mine for today:
- I am getting melancholic now for some reason.
- I am wanting to just take a long break from work.
- I am wishing time stood still, for a while.
- I am craving siopao asado.
- I just remembered Iceberg's Ice Creamery in Greenhills. Memories.
- I am having a bad tummy ache. Must've overeaten dinner.
- I am sleepy, but can't seem to sleep.
- I am wishing.
- I am thinking about the next two weeks.
- I am restless.
I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...
A couple of weeks ago I sold a tour to a family to go travelling around Europe, with the grand final stop to Visit London . It was such a fu...
When I was younger I always wanted to have a twin sister. I guess it’s the influence of having read too much Sweet Valley Twins/High (I grew...
This should be my motto today! I must have sent quite a lot of introduction emails today. With only sleep and eat in between working (and ...