Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas Wish

I know the past years I may have wanted some material thing/presents for Christmas.

This time I just want honest to goodness Peace. Within me, my immediate family, my circle of families, and the rest of the earth :)

If only we could all wish hard enough for the last one, maybe it will come true.

I may still probably want a vacation, but I would definitely skip that just to have my first Christmas wish.

Countdown to less than a month to go before Christmas. Before we get all too busy with the festive season of eating, drinking, shopping and merrymaking, let's take time to reflect on the true meaning of gift giving and the real reason for the this holiday's celebration.

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...