Monday, September 7, 2009

Bubba shopping : Nappy kit

I never thought shopping/online shopping for baby things can keep me busy!! I have been browsing through websites and just bookmarking a lot of possible baby stuff! Exciting! This is something I have never ever done in the past. At past 30 years of age, I still get to do things for the first time which keeps life interesting.



My cool stuff for today is a nappy kit! I guess for just an hour or two trip to the grocery or town, this would be quite handy. And its great they have it in different colours! Maybe I should add this onto my gift registry.. hehe. Or, just send the weblink to my mum :) Oh, if you want to ship it to me, it's from B.Box the essential baby box!

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...