Wednesday, December 10, 2008

That time again

It's that time of the year again when we are hopeful and have faith in ourselves that next year will be better. Better for us, in terms of our lifestyle, our habits, our career, our love life, our family life, personal life, etc.

It's the season of hope, and I am thankful for it. That each year, we have to chance to feel that it is never too late to give it another go. In whatever that is that needs improvement. Really, don't you just love Christmas and all the mixed feelings it can bring?

Well, for me particularly, I am happy about all that and more, so many blessings 2008 has brought. But then again, I am just wishing I was in Manila especially during this festive season.

Oh well I can only hope, that next year I am home to celebrate. :)

No comments:

Raising bilingual kids

I am pretty proud about our eldest being able to speak my mother tongue (Filipino). As young as one year old we taught her to speak Tagalo...